Pep calls out Scudamore

Love the fact that he’s made up an imaginary City “friend”, the bad weirdo.
He’s definitely the type to have an imaginary friend tbf.
It’d be Karma if it was a City supporting one though :-)

Can’t help but feel that Guardiola’s comments are being misinterpreted by many. I think he’s just resentful that his achievement in 17/18 when he pissed the league was undermined by what Scudamore said (and the subsequent media narrative that it was bad for the game). He’s rightfully asking if the same will be said this season, as it certainly hasn’t been thus far.

Completely agree

He’s definitely the type to have an imaginary friend tbf.
He certainly doesn’t look like the type who’d have any real life, actual friends. Or a girlfriend.
article-2227535-15D52997000005DC-368_224x378.jpg

He certainly doesn’t look like the type who’d have any real life, actual friends. Or a girlfriend.
article-2227535-15D52997000005DC-368_224x378.jpg
Cheers, Ric, that’s an image I could have done without seeing before bed!

I’ve got it on my mantelpiece, just to keep the kids away from the fire.
Not sure if it’s just me but don’t you think that all of our biggest critics in the press look like they could have been bullied as kids?
Seriously, they all look like the bloke you see in a pub on his own, socially inept.
No wonder they’ve all got chips on their shoulders.

Not sure if it’s just me but don’t you think that all of our biggest critics in the press look like they could have been bullied as kids?
Seriously, they all look like the bloke you see in a pub on his own, socially inept.
No wonder they’ve all got chips on their shoulders.
Simon Stone says what do you mean?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.