Pep calls out Scudamore

Tricky_Trev

“The last two seasons, it was an owner from the Premier League (Scudamore) that says that can’t happen again. City winning the titles that way with 100 points is not good for the Premier League.

Now it’s Liverpool, the owner has to be concerned again...”

Love it. I would love to be a fly on the wall when Pep talks to his staff. He’s basically come out tonight and called out the corruption without actually saying anything they can discipline him for.

“The last two seasons, it was an owner from the Premier League (Scudamore) that says that can’t happen again. City winning the titles that way with 100 points is not good for the Premier League.

Love it. I would love to be a fly on the wall when Pep talks to his staff. He’s basically come out tonight and called out the corruption without actually saying anything they can discipline him for.
Source

Not seen this ,but praying it's true,& about fucking time.

The shit house rats will turn on him and make it sound like he is a bitter whinging poor loser. Good on Pep for saying it but it will not end well.

Shots fired

This is what we have asking for

I think part of the reason the players heads have dropped is the decisions against us and watching what the dippers are getting
You can't let that get in your head though, professionals shouldn't let that happen to them. Pep doesn't want to get involved in mudslinging as well, he's better than that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.