Pep calls out Scudamore

When a reporter says " I can't quote you nodding " it shows that reporter wanting Pep's humiliation . When the rest of the reporters laugh when the same reporter asks " can you say it ?" It also shows the complete contempt they have for Pep . He has said already that we are playing for 2nd . What they all want is for him to come out and directly concede the title which he hasn't done in the way they'd like him to . They don't want just a defeat. In their hatred they want utter humiliation. It seems Mr Scudamore is not alone.

It was utter contempt, anyone know who it was ?

When a reporter says " I can't quote you nodding " it shows that reporter wanting Pep's humiliation . When the rest of the reporters laugh when the same reporter asks " can you say it ?" It also shows the complete contempt they have for Pep . He has said already that we are playing for 2nd . What they all want is for him to come out and directly concede the title which he hasn't done in the way they'd like him to . They don't want just a defeat. In their hatred they want utter humiliation. It seems Mr Scudamore is not alone.

Can you imagine any of these spineless shithouses putting this question to Bingo if the roles were reversed?

Not a f"kin chance..!

Here you go..!

"Well Bingo, everyone in the press room are in 100% agreement that you have been shafted by VAR this season as it appears the establishment have decided that it's your opponents turn to win the Premier League.."

Rest assured, we as journalists will leave no stone unturned until we discover the truth behind Scudamores statement, for the good of the game..

Very well played today btw..!

(applause!)

Your team are a joy to watch..!

All that is stated is a preference.

Sky saying there is a strategic plan is nonsense - then saying the aim is actually the plan, with not the slightest hint of what the plan is.
Reading not your strong point bud?

Sky are quoting him. So the only nonsense is your post.

“The last two seasons, it was an owner from the Premier League (Scudamore) that says that can’t happen again. City winning the titles that way with 100 points is not good for the Premier League.

Now it’s Liverpool, the owner has to be concerned again...”

Love it. I would love to be a fly on the wall when Pep talks to his staff. He’s basically come out tonight and called out the corruption without actually saying anything they can discipline him for.

my pep!

Noncence, when Pep was asked for a quote on the "nodding" Pep was laughing, he did not want to give the credit to Liverpool , nothing more.

The bigger mystery is why Pep hasn't said anything sooner?

The corruption, bias and downright cheating from the F.A. and premier league is so blatant and acceptable it's almost become invisible.

Manchester City is one hell of a hated club.

We have irrevocably broken up the premier league top four clubs and if we don't win the league we finish second.

The footballing fraternity hate us for it.

The broadcasting media hate us for it.

What I don't understand is why the club try so hard to be liked and accepted by these pricks.

The best way to deal with haters is to destroy them.

When idiots like Scudamore spout nonsense like this isn't good for the premier league.
What he means is it's okay for clubs like Liverpool and the rags to achieve these dizzy heights but not Manchester City.
Bingo

He certainly doesn’t look like the type who’d have any real life, actual friends. Or a girlfriend.
article-2227535-15D52997000005DC-368_224x378.jpg
He looks like a danger to society.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.