Pep calls out Scudamore

Just trying to deflect from an increasingly worrying drop in form . If we converted half our chances we'd be pissing on teams. 6 losses , highest number Pep has ever had and we ain't finished yet. VAR is shocking at times but dont let it distract from the real issues. You could switch it off tomorrow and we'd still be playing as bad
Just completely ignore the negative effect it has on player morale, we beat Spurs with a last minute goal which was wrong ruled out due to the evidence being inconclusive. On 2 separate occasions since (including VVD), handballs have been discounted by VAR due to being inconclusive. The likelihood is that both hit he hand, however one team gets the two point advantage and one doesn't. If it was a one off we could accept it, but they've made it very obvious all season which way the decisions are going and will continue to go, which is why it's so predictable.

If you genuinely think that doesn't affect the players and managers mindset, then you're a fucking idiot. Injustice especially when proven and continuous, affects your mindset in a big way.

The bigger mystery is why Pep hasn't said anything sooner?

The corruption, bias and downright cheating from the F.A. and premier league is so blatant and acceptable it's almost become invisible.

Manchester City is one hell of a hated club.

We have irrevocably broken up the premier league top four clubs and if we don't win the league we finish second.

The footballing fraternity hate us for it.

The broadcasting media hate us for it.

What I don't understand is why the club try so hard to be liked and accepted by these pricks.

The best way to deal with haters is to destroy them.

When idiots like Scudamore spout nonsense like this isn't good for the premier league.
What he means is it's okay for clubs like Liverpool and the rags to achieve these dizzy heights but not Manchester City.

This is the big question.

I do wonder if the club does have enough evidence to start legal proceeding against the relevant authorities?

What would the "legal proceedings" come under?

Remember the City Group owners are sitting on an asset worth billions any form of corruption exposed would potential devalue their asset, even if they were aware of any corruption do you think they would expose it in public?

Would you in their position?

Last edited:
Just completely ignore the negative effect it has on player morale, we beat Spurs with a last minute goal which was wrong ruled out due to the evidence being inconclusive. On 2 separate occasions since (including VVD), handballs have been discounted by VAR due to being inconclusive. The likelihood is that both hit he hand, however one team gets the two point advantage and one doesn't. If it was a one off we could accept it, but they've made it very obvious all season which way the decisions are going and will continue to go, which is why it's so predictable.

If you genuinely think that doesn't affect the players and managers mindset, then you're a fucking idiot. Injustice especially when proven and continuous, affects your mindset in a big way.

Totally agree, if it affects the fans (& it does) how much more must it affect the guys whose living depends on it? Those players go out on the pitch to play a game of football honestly and evenly and they get cheated almost every single game by a corrupt system. It’s bound to get to them. It’s even got me recently. I used to be very sceptical when people said the game was corrupt but boy this last 18 months I have come round to another way of thinking!

Totally agree, if it affects the fans (& it does) how much more must it affect the guys whose living depends on it? Those players go out on the pitch to play a game of football honestly and evenly and they get cheated almost every single game by a corrupt system. It’s bound to get to them. It’s even got me recently. I used to be very sceptical when people said the game was corrupt but boy this last 18 months I have come round to another way of thinking!
It certainly explains various aspects of form and behaviour.
I initially thought it was due to the lack of Kompany at the start of the issues this season.
But it’s been grinding on and becoming more obvious.
I feel depressed as you say, not for how we played (generally superb always- yesterday again), but for how manipulated I have been - god knows how it’s affecting the players and also Pep.
Stones being the obvious one (with his off pitch issues as well), but KDB is clearly wound up, as is KDB jr, Silva seems to have drifted, Sterling seems to be very distracted for awhile... the whole squad seems to be carrying a mental burden that is affecting them... despite them playing generally great and looking like a cohesive team.
A united friend said he thought Pep was also looking more and more agitated over the season...

I hope something releases this tension and burden (nothing to do with winning anything), and I hope it happens sooner rather than later... for the mental good of the whole club, and football in general

edit: it is effecting how we play. The mental doubt of bias and VAr , is in the back of heads at crucial points in defence and attack - the fear of any slight digression that will give a penalty or disallow a goal. We are ending up having to score a perfect goal every time, from 2 mins before the goal, and in defence, every tackle has to be inch perfect. In possession we still dominate games , we have loads of chances to score and not many chances to be scored against. But the ratio of goals scored/chances and oppo goals/mistakes must be really high compared to the previous 2 years. eg Tottenham across 2 games, we scored 2 goals from about 35 chances, they scored 4 for 6. We dominated possession, even with 10 men.

Last edited:

I have been saying this months, it's got into the players heads. Their plan has worked all Pep is now asking is what is the premiership plan to stop the dippers winning by a to bigger gap. VAR has been used to screw us.

Good points well made.

people forget that the press absolutely hate pep, they hate him 1) for choosing us instead of the rag ****s and 2) he knows more about football than any other person there.

when he first got here he was told he wouldn’t have an easy time. He then achieved something no-one has ever done before and they ignored him but the resentment grew. This year has been by far the worse any anyone thinking it’ll get better is delusional

I’d go further than humiliation, they want pep gone and to never come back again.
If only he’d chosen one of their darlings, he’d be up there with ghandi, mother Teresa and nelson Mandela

Shame they don't fight more on the pitch and score
Exactly, nothing to do with refs, var or bias when those who get chances to score are incompetent.
We have done the part that generates the chances so if anyone should be upset with why we simply cannot convert the chances surely it is the players who contribute to the scoring opportunity and its wasteful conclusion.

Exactly, nothing to do with refs, var or bias when those who get chances to score are incompetent.
We have done the part that generates the chances so if anyone should be upset with why we simply cannot convert the chances surely it is the players who contribute to the scoring opportunity and its wasteful conclusion.
You mean like Sterling and Jesus, who have both scored perfectly good goals and seen them disallowed without conclusive proof of offside or handball. That was so fucking wasteful, blame Sterling and Jesus for oh..... Hang on what can we blame the players for who finished the chances.... Fuck off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.