Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a free it would be impossible to say no but I still don't think he fits with where the club aspire to be in terms of team culture etc.
There'd be nothing free about it, just in terms of a signing on fee he'd probably be looking for 9 figures and his salary would be fucking insane.

There'd be nothing free about it, just in terms of a signing on fee he'd probably be looking for 9 figures and his salary would be fucking insane.
I know but he'd fill the 20 thousand empty seats on his own easily.
Messi on a free, saving an astronomical transfer fee. The fee set aside would pay his wages, I'd have him in a heartbeat.
Shirt sales would be through the roof, the media exposure would go up tenfold, it would be the perfect tonic to go with whatever happens this season and we would go into next season absolutely bouncing.
Get it done cheeky and soriano, pep should be on the batphone right now whispering sweet nothings into messi's ear. He'd fit perfectly.

It’s Messi ffs, forget club cultures and transfer policy’s etc you fit your club around this guy if he’s available.

For what it’s worth I think he’d fit in very well anyway, we need someone to come in and demand greatness from those around him. He’d also have no problem capitalising on these chances we’re creating currently.

It’s Messi ffs, forget club cultures and transfer policy’s etc you fit your club around this guy if he’s available.

For what it’s worth I think he’d fit in very well anyway, we need someone to come in and demand greatness from those around him. He’d also have no problem capitalising on these chances we’re creating currently.

Agree.

Apart from the football, imagine how much marketing money he'd make for the club. Worldwide fans, reach, and branding.

Hate to say it, but a Messi not at his prime, say at 80%, is still probably better than most, if not all other players.

Barcelona politics, one of them where it's not even worth thinking about until he's on a plane to Manchester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.