Wembley Tickets, Ground Plan.

Anyone know if there are three of us not in cup scheme.....one has 12,000 points other two have 8,000...but are connected on the friends and family...I can get us all together on the day the 12,000 day is on?...
I think you have to wait until lowest points holder ticket window opens. In the meantime check that you have all of you that want to sit together register on friends and family, that makes the job really quick

Anyone know if there are three of us not in cup scheme.....one has 12,000 points other two have 8,000...but are connected on the friends and family...I can get us all together on the day the 12,000 day is on?...
Only if those with lower ticket points are under 17 otherwise to get them at the same time will have to wait till their points window opens !

The Green Man opposite Great Portland Street Tube is a decent pub for pre match drinks. About 15 mins walk from Euston and then straight to Wembley Park on the tube. We do that one a lot and while it tends to have fans from both clubs in, it has always been 80% City on the times we have been in.

Despite being on the side of the ground that most definitely can be classed as the East side, BoxPark is deemed to be something like 12 metres inside the West side, so no. Which means I’m drinking in Central London that day rather than bothering with that shite selection of pubs that the East side offers.
Cheers, my question was for eating after the match, as there's a nice tapas place in there, but if its for Villa then I can't get in so no point booking it, so will head into London instead, as wife and son's girlfriend are going to be there.

What with getting the shit end, no roundabout, no green man, no box park, no Wealdstone etc....it's almost like they don't want us in a final there.

It's odd. We are there quite regularly these days ( Hard to believe ) so why not let us stick with the west side? We know the hotels and pubs it makes no sense to keep swapping us about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.