League Cup final tickets

We sold out but only after it went to general sale. You can check last season's ticket announcement and the last seasons announcement when it sold out to xref what stage it sold out at. It was right at the end of the sales process.

Can see it not selling out depending on criteria (if sale completely open Villa will buy) - £72 for a bad view and the 3rd time in a row, or 5th time in 7 years will put some off. Normally we have 5 going, this time only 3, and while that is a pathetically small sample to base anything on, I can see it being typical.

Thanks Marvin, I’m very pleased that you are keeping an eye on these things ( same for the United semi final) , my plan is to wait until Cityzens sale next Thursday and hope we still can get 3 seats together somewhere in the ground!
Just checked last year as Marvin suggested, we sold to Cityzens matchday cardholders on 11th February, general sale on 12th February, then offered all seasoncard holders extra two tickets on 13th and sold out morning of 15th. However we then announced some additional tickets available on 22nd February!
Interesting fact 2019 final we got 33,889 tickets and this season only 33,534 , wonder why the lower allocation??

Any chance of 2 spares for this? I can get two on Monday, but ideally I’d like to get another two for family members that have never been to Wembley.

Got my three tickets but need one for my eldest lad who is not on the cup scheme, have left a single empty seat next to me in my block so if you could all leave that one alone and not book it it would be much appreciated........

Anybody else who should be eligible to get their tickets today but can't purchase them? I went into the queue but the option is greyed out. 3k pts & in all the cup schemes.

Stupid question but did you double check you are logged in? Once past the queuing system you may still need to login if your browser hasn't remembered you.

I think this may sell out better than we think this season, because the way the season has gone up to now, it could possibly be the only trophy we win this time, so for that reason maybe we’ll sell out better than recent years, not saying people who want tickets won’t get them, just a feeling I have, just my opinion obviously.

Stupid question but did you double check you are logged in? Once past the queuing system you may still need to login if your browser hasn't remembered you.
Ha, first think I checked mate, I've got form for that! I tweeted Supporter Services & they replied really quickly. Got it sorted within minutes. Must have been a problem with my account their end. Cheers for the heads up though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.