Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

Not sure that’s really a comparative to be fair.

I don’t really get what the issue is with this one to be honest m. We were clearly happy to sign a confidentiality agreement and accept a million from Liverpool at the time. Given we agreed to do that, there was very little chance of anything different this time. The FA would have spoken to us and we would said we were happy with how it was dealt with, as we must have been to sign the agreement in the first place.

Maybe that’s correct but it sticks in your throat to know that Liverpool are pushing us to be further punished at uefa for past crimes. Being so soft on your enemies is futile.

The hacking scandal is just scratching the surface here. I think City need a forensic examination of the stationary cupboard. If there are any missing paper clips, rubber bands or post it notes then City should go to the Police.

If the Police refuse to investigate then it will prove they are in the conspiracy.

Let's get paper clip gate trending.
I notice you’ve left the club you support in your profile blank.

Who on earth sanctioned the acceptance of £1 million payment from Liverpool in return for an acceptance of non-admission of any wrong doing on their part ? It considerably weakened our position and a million quid is Sweet FA in terms of our financial position. Anyone could see by accepting it, it let the Dippers off the hook and that 'we were happy with the outcome' once we had banked the cheque. Should have taken legal action and sued them all the way.

Which bit of Non-Disclosure Agreement do you not understand?
I'm very familiar with non-disclosure agreements and precisely how they operate. I am not expecting City to reveal details of the legal settlement but I would be amazed if they did not have any leeway to make a broad response to the stories in the Times if only to reassure their customers. The fact that the information has leaked into the public domain has changed the situation. The Times will have taken legal advice before they published. I suspect that what has actually happened is that City, as well as Liverpool, have got something to hide. It is possible that what has happened is that our former employees have colluded with an existing City employee at some point. That's not something that should be covered up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.