Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

One for our legal experts on here. If the FA received information during the course of enquiries which suggested that criminal activity had taken place, do they have any obligation to report it to the police?

We will never find out.

For whatever reason City are staying just as quiet as Liverpool, and have taken the £1mill hush money off Liverpool. Absolutely stinks from everyone involved in this sordid affair.

As for me and every other City, we shouldn't give a f*** really, because whatever we think and want doing, it won't happen. The people running the club are more bothered about protecting the City brand and not getting into a possible embarrassing public and legal spat with Liverpool.

Last edited:
I'm very familiar with non-disclosure agreements and precisely how they operate. I am not expecting City to reveal details of the legal settlement but I would be amazed if they did not have any leeway to make a broad response to the stories in the Times if only to reassure their customers. The fact that the information has leaked into the public domain has changed the situation. The Times will have taken legal advice before they published. I suspect that what has actually happened is that City, as well as Liverpool, have got something to hide. It is possible that what has happened is that our former employees have colluded with an existing City employee at some point. That's not something that should be covered up.
Why don't you wait and see what we do?

Thought his first post which was deleted would have been more than enough to show he’s a Scouse rat on the wum.
This latest one hardly proves otherwise.
He’s user name is a dead give away the scouse ****
Let’s see what our new drummer has to say.

Their discography is not yet worthy of summary execution.

Now, should they be impersonating a City supporter — as one random, unrelated example — they will be immediately dropped from our label.

the really sad thing for me and the thing that really gets my goat is the fact that its the dippers again. Head hunting our staff. The dippers seem to be able to play us really easy, hack our pc's than we agree to say nothing hence the dippers win. Than the coach welcome with the dippers and Merseyside police helping and turning a blind eye to it. Again the dippers won. At some point City must say enough is enough, City are losing on and of the field to this horrible club.

I really want the world to know the real livarpool not the one in the press/media so many people don't know about the coach welcome or the hacking , because our press/media are to scared of livarpool . It needs to be out there …….

Why don't you wait and see what we do?

I’d love to see us do something & I can’t imagine we are really allowing all this to happen but I really wouldn’t be worried about a NDA. What did they write in it anyway......

we did nothing wrong it’s not our fault but we give you $1m but you can’t tell anyone about anything cos we didn’t do anything. YNWA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.