• Lose

Votes: 11 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the vast majority of bookies go bust

Really?, I didn't know that..

I read the women who owns Ray Winstone, sorry Bet 365, made a shit loads last year..

There are a lot of small, independent betting companies that may well struggle but the larger ones like BET 365, William Hill, Paddy Power etc seem to be growing bigger every year..!

Here we are in the 87th minute with City 0-1 down. Gundogan was red-carded earlier for possession of compromising photographs. Silva is now limping off with recurrent gout. With Sterling out injured, the manager’s options are dwindling.

The few remaining fans in the stadium turn towards Guardiola, who is shouting and gesticulating wildly to the substitutes’ bench. Phil Foden leaps up and begins to strip for belated action.

Then, above a hushed stadium, rings out a Spanish voice...

“No not you, you ****. I was pointing to Cancelo.”

Here we are in the 87th minute with City 0-1 down. Gundogan was red-carded earlier for possession of compromising photographs. Silva is now limping off with recurrent gout. With Sterling out injured, the manager’s options are dwindling.

The few remaining fans in the stadium turn towards Guardiola, who is shouting and gesticulating wildly to the substitutes’ bench. Phil Foden leaps up and begins to strip for belated action.

Then, above a hushed stadium, rings out a Spanish voice...

“No not you, you ****. I was pointing to Cancelo.”
Meds not working?

Another fixture to be re-arranged if it is called off, unless they move it to monday night and we start our break a day later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.