Talksport

Why am I listening this morning to the breakfast show? City bingo on a possible Messi deal (FFP- laughs, they can get round it), Pep as a failure -- he was brought in only for the Champions league, City have won the league. He's only won it with a great Barcelona side. To be a success this year with all his resources he had to win the league again or the Champions league. At the end "don't mention the Champions league to Pep in his press conference, haha". (Why should Pep have to deal with dumb reporters trying to goad him over a cup competition). They are all idiots. No other successful manager is disrespected to this extent by people who have never won a trophy in their lives. We were the only team that won any domestic trophy last year, what about talking about all the other managers failures? We were really unlucky against Spurs (as usual) in Europe, otherwise we could well have gone all the way and won the lot. I shouldn't be annoyed by how we're represented by Talksport, but a lot of other teams fans get their opinions from listening.

TURN IT OFF

Why am I listening this morning to the breakfast show? City bingo on a possible Messi deal (FFP- laughs, they can get round it), Pep as a failure -- he was brought in only for the Champions league, City have won the league. He's only won it with a great Barcelona side. To be a success this year with all his resources he had to win the league again or the Champions league. At the end "don't mention the Champions league to Pep in his press conference, haha". (Why should Pep have to deal with dumb reporters trying to goad him over a cup competition). They are all idiots. No other successful manager is disrespected to this extent by people who have never won a trophy in their lives. We were the only team that won any domestic trophy last year, what about talking about all the other managers failures? We were really unlucky against Spurs (as usual) in Europe, otherwise we could well have gone all the way and won the lot. I shouldn't be annoyed by how we're represented by Talksport, but a lot of other teams fans get their opinions from listening.

Danny Mills ! Had to laugh "Champions League is all they have left"...Brazil agrees heartily...then adds "they're still in the FA cup"....then a bit later..."and they should win the League Cup". It was like "what have the Romans ever done for us ?"

Danny Mills ! Had to laugh "Champions League is all they have left"...Brazil agrees heartily...then adds "they're still in the FA cup"....then a bit later..."and they should win the League Cup". It was like "what have the Romans ever done for us ?"
Nothing else counts apart from the CL unless we win it then it's all about the Prem unless we win it as well, then it's all about the history of the FA Cup if it's not covered in sky blue ribbons, the LC never matters as it's got it's own parking spot with us ...get with the program.

Nothing else counts apart from the CL unless we win it then it's all about the Prem unless we win it as well, then it's all about the history of the FA Cup if it's not covered in sky blue ribbons, the LC never matters as it's got it's own parking spot with us ...get with the program.

If we win it this season and Ole is handed the Europa League on a plate. You just know the editorial will be winning that the EL and PL are far more exciting than the CL and it should be scrapped.

Should start banning people who post anything from that dogshit bias propaganda Machine talkshite its a mouthpiece for the history clubs K@nt of a radio station.

Should start banning people who post anything from that dogshit bias propaganda Machine talkshite its a mouthpiece for the history clubs K@nt of a radio station.

Really? personally I admire there efforts for listening to the dog shit excuse of a radio station and posting some of the more comical crap here, it saves my ears doesn't rise my blood pressure and I still get the reassurance that Mills is still a thick **** without having to suffer the pain of listening to it firsthand.

To be fair it’s hard to recall the pertinent facts when you’re still pished from the night before...

One of the only reasons to listen nowadays is the match commentary when our erstwhile ex manager Pearce is on, his ability to mangle English is something to behold, today’s gem was an incident when Walcott was injured and our Hero reckoned he should have have come off under his fruition rather than his volition.

One of the only reasons to listen nowadays is the match commentary when our erstwhile ex manager Pearce is on, his ability to mangle English is something to behold, today’s gem was an incident when Walcott was injured and our Hero reckoned he should have have come off under his fruition rather than his volition.
Great player, poor manager, and even worse co-commentator.

He’s fucking awful!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.