West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last 2 games I seem to be remember being cancelled were Sunderland at home and Borussia monchengladbach at home in the CL, the Borussia game got played the night after, quite a few of their fans stayed for that the game, was a decent crowd considering many had to change plans,

If it's on at least people will have a legit reason for not coming or leaving early:-).

if i's OK for Sheff Utd it's definitely OK for Manchester 2.5 hours later when the worst will have passed.

BBC: "Sheffield United expect their Premier League match against Bournemouth (14:00 GMT) to go ahead "
The weather warning I saw was for the north west mate, not sure about Sheffield mate

Well for those that care my dog lasted until 9.30, on lead and out onto the green at the front of the house two laps, pee and crap done and raced back to the house, I, of course, do pick the crap up just in case anybody thinks different.
I was on the edge of my seat until the last sentence. ;-)

if i's OK for Sheff Utd it's definitely OK for Manchester 2.5 hours later when the worst will have passed.

This shows how much they care for the TV viewer and don’t give a shit for the fans attending All advice is don’t travel Wrap up warm great advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.