West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok I am miles away form Manchester in SE Kent its now hit around 70mph and I think I should have taken my City flag down from my flag pole !!
Interesting but irrelevant.

Sheff Utd are playing in what will be worse conditions.

Do football fans want to comeback midweek? Conditions at KO in Manchester could well be better than for the rearranged game and a lot more difficult for most to get to.

Regarding today's game, they should've been releasing a bit of an update via social media or text message. Happy to do it when they're flogging tickets and God knows what else.

Even if it was an 'apologies for the delay, we will have a decision before .....'. The only correspondence has been from unofficial City accounts. There's people travelling from all over today and countless already set off, it's poor form.

Maybe they’ve not even considered calling it off so there’s no decision to make?

There is no storm in Manchester at 4.30 to 6.30pm.

But there are now. And will be for most of the day.

Off you go Marvin. Stand outside the Etihad until the gates open.

Dear God!

Certainly is a bit blowy out there. Just saw several of the neighbours roof tiles come off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.