West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely lashing it down again in Burnage.

FFS, it's like waiting for VAR to make a decision.

Commonsense could have been used by now to call the game off, and to stop fans from traveling.

Why does it take everyone involved to take so long to make an obvious off decision.

F***inf joke!

because the police stewards and club are saying it should be off

sky are saying listen who pays for all this football, it’s only spitting. Let’s get it on.

Weren’t we 1-0 down, then came back into the game to make it 1-1, we were looking as though we had them and then they called it off?

I could be wrong as I was about 8/9 but that’s what I recall.

I remember that because of it being the worst rain I’d ever seen and the Blackburn 2-2 as we had a man down at 2-0 and the comeback turned the atmosphere into one of the best I’ve heard.
I think we'd come from 1 down to lead 2-1 then it was immediately called off.

Let's drag this obvious off decision out for as long as we can to f**** everyone off. Especially traveling fans.

The idiots who run our game are an utter joke.

Absolutely battering us here in Newton-Le-Willows. Must be at least 70-80mph winds, never seen anything like it, torrential sideways rain, the force of it is incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.