West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Undeterred Marvin decided to set up camp at the Etihad until they reverse the decision to cancel the match.

FrightenedDisastrousFawn-size_restricted.gif

I know, I was so disappointed in myself a few years back when we had a few feet of snow and I couldn’t find my wellies! So I didn’t get to school that day, I decided 11 miles in trainers was a bit much. (I needed my leather shoes for nights out) :-) :-)

I was the teacher so those poor 10 yr olds had a day off as well.
Couldn't find your wellies? Amateur hour. Wellies are kept at the back door at all times. Alongside the wax jacket and deerstalker. Probably best it was called off.

imagine flying for 7 hours, only to be told 'were diverting to....(Amsterdam?)

Could be worse. ;-)

@Marvin should I cancel the recording for MOTD2? Or are they playing the game with just you there? ;-) :-)
I wont be there. But I invite you to look out of you wondow at 4.30pm. I already know what you will see.

I am looking out now onto Kinder Downfall. Quite a sight but it' already clear we made a mistake. The storm fronts will have been wel gone by KO.

The Blades know what they are doing. We don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.