West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who made the decision to call off the game, and how they came to that decision?

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but the weather is absolutely fine now, so it makes the decision look a bit of a wimp out.

If it was made to help travelling fans from putting themselves in danger, then fair enough.
It’s cracking the flags in Openshaw at the moment.

It's not this Afternoon.

it was the winds and rain over Night and this this Morning.

And the travel disruption for City and West Ham fans.

The game will be played in the future.

Mild, sunny, calm here now. But trains still disrupted, lines flooded. Checks in progress, not back to normal till tomorrow.

I guess they have to consider the weather outside of a 10 mile radius of the stadium though....

I would imagine Sheff United had to aswell but came to an alternative decision.

It will not change anything for me. I have a 250 mile trip home without having the enjoyment of a game of football to watch which was one of the primary reasons for the trip. I wont be any safer, just poorer by the 85 quid petrol cost.

It's not this Afternoon.

it was the winds and rain over Night and this this Morning.

And the travel disruption for City and West Ham fans.

The game will be played in the future.

Bournemouth and West Brom fans still expected to travel to get to their games this afternoon in Sheffield and London

I've just opened the patio doors.

The Cats need a pis*.

Note. The Birkenstock Sandal in the Picture is keeping the door from closing due to the soft breeze.

5746-D95-C-EC75-456-D-B0-D4-E492-B5-B00-E31.jpg
What good is opening the patio doors going to do if the cats are pissing on the sofa.....

I would imagine Sheff United had to aswell but came to an alternative decision.

It will not change anything for me. I have a 250 mile trip home without having the enjoyment of a game of football to watch which was one of the primary reasons for the trip. I wont be any safer, just poorer by the 85 quid petrol cost.
That’s life...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.