West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official.

A City spokesman said: "Due to extreme and escalating weather conditions and in the interests of supporter and staff safety, today’s match has been postponed.

"This decision has been made by Manchester City’s Safety Officer following consultation with club stakeholders and officials at West Ham United.

"Further information regarding the rescheduling of today’s match will be published in due course."
I think he had a game of golf lined up.

I've just opened the patio doors.

The Cats need a pis*.

Note. The Birkenstock Sandal in the Picture is keeping the door from closing due to the soft breeze.

5746-D95-C-EC75-456-D-B0-D4-E492-B5-B00-E31.jpg
What do you treat your lawn with, it looks superb?

I would imagine Sheff United had to aswell but came to an alternative decision.

It will not change anything for me. I have a 250 mile trip home without having the enjoyment of a game of football to watch which was one of the primary reasons for the trip. I wont be any safer, just poorer by the 85 quid petrol cost.
What do you drive, a fucking Hummer?

Official.

A City spokesman said: "Due to extreme and escalating weather conditions and in the interests of supporter and staff safety, today’s match has been postponed.

"This decision has been made by Manchester City’s Safety Officer following consultation with club stakeholders and officials at West Ham United.

"Further information regarding the rescheduling of today’s match will be published in due course."
Are the fans considered to be “stakeholders”, because nobody consulted me?

We've had bluemooners travel across the high seas in a rubber dingy to get to the faroe islands for a European match because flights couldn't land. @jimharri and I had to use planes, trains and automobiles to get to a game once because of volcanic ash.

It's a bit wet though.

Games gone soft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.