Kyle Walker - bizarre love triangle

However I still think if it was a fling you’d use protection because neither know where the other has been.
Anyway I congratulate her on her pregnancy as all babies are a blessing.

Bang on the money and wish her well on her imminent job search to fund the blessing.

Last edited:
Paul Kitson was right about his fellow pros. They’re a right set of cunts, footballers.

My Father knows Danny Higginbotham’s Dad and he’s said a few times Danny liked about half a dozen other footballers he played with in his whole career. Said the rest were all complete cunts.

I've always wondered if they are cunts before they are successful, or success makes them so
However we do have some good guys at the moment.

Nice of her to message the missus,who is beautiful and she is a dog! what is up with this footballers who cheat on beautiful partners with munters
4 kids ! put something on it kyle

Dog and munter?

Fucking glad it wasn't a bloke who said this as i can only imagine your reaction!

Let me guess its ok for you to say it?

I read that she was told she’d never have a child naturally and she was unaware of the pregnancy till 5 months. She has PCSO and fertility issues. However I still think if it was a fling you’d use protection because neither know where the other has been. Anyway I congratulate her on her pregnancy as all babies are a blessing. Very tough on his ex and three children as a home has been broken up and it’s sad for them
I think it's become too easy to treat STI's,,the youngsters just think i'll just go and get it fixed like they do everything else
The biggest rise in STI's however is in the oldies,post menopause age as they don't know they still need to use them

Luckily theres a heart warming programme on its way showing Rio's new wife dedicating the rest of her life to him and his kids leaving Rio free to pursue his talent for........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.