The Times: Utd and Liverpool vetted new PL CEO candidates

The Daily Mirror are covering what the Times have said, I was going to copy and paste but it is such an awful site that inundates you with adverts I didn't bother. Anyway the Premier League have already said it isn't a problem according to the Times via the Mirror so lets close the thread now.
Yeah, don’t think anything will come of this directly. Will be interesting to see how it develops though because the “big six” have tended to act as a bloc in the past, but this suggests divisions in that group with United and Liverpool on one side, and us, Arsenal, Spurs and presumably Chelsea on the other.

"No collusion"?

Sounds familiar.......

But the premier league say it is not a problem so I for one am not worried. I have the utmost faith in the P.L. They only have my best interests at heart. Why look at how They have implemented VAR, they followed all the rules and it went in seamlessly. PiGMOB are another example, they were very strict with them and refuse to let United fans referee a City match so I have no problem in believing that this is not an issue at all.

Yeah, don’t think anything will come of this directly. Will be interesting to see how it develops though because the “big six” have tended to act as a bloc in the past, but this suggests divisions in that group with United and Liverpool on one side, and us, Arsenal, Spurs and presumably Chelsea on the other.
Five cheeks of the same arse.

Edit: four!

Last edited:
I think this might be a bit of a giveaway :-
“There’s challenges that come up every day in terms of protecting the integrity of the league, the value of the league,” Tom Werner, the Liverpool chairman, said. “We’re in a very competitive world.”

I think this might be a bit of a giveaway :-
“There’s challenges that come up every day in terms of protecting the integrity of the league, the value of the league,” Tom Werner, the Liverpool chairman, said. “We’re in a very competitive world.”
I think the 'integrity' of the league is rapidly diminishing with every new reveal.

But the premier league say it is not a problem so I for one am not worried. I have the utmost faith in the P.L. They only have my best interests at heart. Why look at how They have implemented VAR, they followed all the rules and it went in seamlessly. PiGMOB are another example, they were very strict with them and refuse to let United fans referee a City match so I have no problem in believing that this is not an issue at all.
Looking for any magic beans?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.