The Times: Utd and Liverpool vetted new PL CEO candidates

The Daily Mirror are covering what the Times have said, I was going to copy and paste but it is such an awful site that inundates you with adverts I didn't bother. Anyway the Premier League have already said it isn't a problem according to the Times via the Mirror so lets close the thread now.

The Daily Mirror are covering what the Times have said, I was going to copy and paste but it is such an awful site that inundates you with adverts I didn't bother. Anyway the Premier League have already said it isn't a problem according to the Times via the Mirror so lets close the thread now.
If you add up the bare faced lies that the operators/spokesmen/pigmol / var are coming out with now they say this is not a problem,is anyone at the top honest anymore,they are vetting the top man,don't have to have var screens ,what else

I was just looking for the 'Is the game bent thread', and it would appear it's been taken down.

If it turns out that this story in the TImes is true, then it really goes to show that the favouritism that we all perceive is actually real, That the old guard (United/Arsenal/LiVARpool/Chelsea) are the ones really running the league..

Bent as f*ck.
Nothing to do with Arsenal and Chelsea this one. Odd that neither of the yank owned history boys can afford a VAR screen either.......

"No collusion"?

Sounds familiar.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.