United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just hoping Chelsea do the Rags Monday night and put them out of the equation for a top 4 spot.

Ewar Woowar checking the sponsor's contracts for when they fail to qualify for the CL again;-

man-reading-a-contract-with-magnifying-glass-clipart.gif

Ewar Woowar checking the sponsor's contracts for when they fail to qualify for the CL again;-

man-reading-a-contract-with-magnifying-glass-clipart.gif
Let’s not jump our guns and start celebrating too soon.

The fuckers haven’t yet failed to qualify. There’s still a long way to go in the League, and we all remember what happened in the Thursday night cup a few years ago.

Let’s not jump our guns and start celebrating too soon.

The fuckers haven’t yet failed to qualify. There’s still a long way to go in the League, and we all remember what happened in the Thursday night cup a few years ago.
I don't think they'll make it through the league, they'll not catch us or Leicester and I think Spurs or if not Chelsea will get the fourth spot, that leaves the Thursday cup;- surely it can't be that weak again to allow them to win it.
Olly's at the wheel FFS - Olly!

On a level playing field I'd place the rags at best 12th-15th out of the teams left in.

Wolves (ENG) v Espanyol (ESP)
Sporting CP (POR) v İstanbul Başakşehir (TUR)
Getafe (ESP) v Ajax (NED)*
Bayer Leverkusen (GER)* v Porto (POR)
Copenhagen (DEN) v Celtic (SCO)
APOEL (CYP) v Basel (SUI)
CFR Cluj (ROU) v Sevilla (ESP)
Olympiacos (GRE)* v Arsenal (ENG)
AZ Alkmaar (NED) v LASK (AUT)
Club Brugge (BEL)* v Manchester United (ENG)
Ludogorets (BUL) v Internazionale Milano (ITA)*
Eintracht Frankfurt (GER) v Salzburg (AUT)*
Shakhtar Donetsk (UKR)* v Benfica (POR)*
Wolfsburg (GER) v Malmö (SWE)
Roma (ITA) v Gent (BEL)
Rangers (SCO) v Braga (POR)

Oh for a level playing field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.