Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
When are we likely to know one way or the other if Pep is extending his contract? I would love him to stay.

Probably around the end of 2020 or this time next year.

He used to sign 1 year contracts at barcelona and kept them waiting until nearly the end of each season.

Thoughts this was newsworthy to have a separate thread. Mods feel free to merge if you want.

You have to read the whole article to understand the context , but this quote along with yesterday's that i am not the best manager - is he downplaying expectation / really being under pressure?

What is the purpose of these soundbites?

I personally feel 2nd position , further in the later stages of champs league and winning both cups - while being a disappointment is not a disaster considering the many injuries and other factors.

Thoughts this was newsworthy to have a separate thread. Mods feel free to merge if you want.

You have to read the whole article to understand the context , but this quote along with yesterday's that i am not the best manager - is he downplaying expectation / really being under pressure?

What is the purpose of these soundbites?

I personally feel 2nd position , further in the later stages of champs league and winning both cups - while being a disappointment is not a disaster considering the many injuries and other factors.

Maybe he wants to be sacked?

There isn't a lengthy article in any of the gutter press (and that includes every possible publication that calls themselves 'the meedya') that doesn't have a negative slant. There's half a dozen column inches in the DT this morning about the on-going Uefa FFP shenanigans. Other club are provided with a positive vibe if they have an article.

I think that were Pep and City to slide out of the CL places (providing those canutes at Uefa allow us in next season) the club wouldn't sack him. He might suggest that it would be better if he moved on, but the move would be his, not City's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.