Rio and Kate- becoming a step family

You may have forgotten you are on a City site and that he played for the Rags. What you may not know is that this piece of shit went on BT Champs league programmes and openly stated his hatred for us and supported the other teams we were playing against so lets ignore that he is a drug cheat who climbed out of a toilet window to escape the drug testers, lets ignore that he shagged women but claimed intrusion on family life as a means of covering it up. Lets stick to the fact that the scummy Rag wanted us to lose. Can you imagine Tony Adams going on BT and stating he hoped West Ham lost a European match ? and hell imagine if a ex City player had ever dared suggest he wanted a foreign team to beat the world famous Rag bastards, it would have got more media coverage than Brexit.

M
ario likes this post.

Why do I have to pay for this ? This is a man who is a drugs cheat and was banned for 9 months. And I have to pay for the bbc to make tv programmes about him.
I dont understand why any tv channel would employ an ex drug cheat I dont get it. Has he ever come out and admitted it and said sorry ?.
I dont understand why the bbc give these ex utd players tv time , what next a tv series on how Rooney has given up prostitutes and booze, how family man is now getting outside of the family.

I feel sorry for all the good clean living ex pro's who cant get a tv job and have to sit there watching people like giggs and Rio, its wrong

I didnt watch it and have no intention of watching it.

Ok. Fair enough. Some valid points there - but my angle being was anyone famous gets shed loads of abuse - so using Tony Adams as an example - I’m sure if there was a thread about him (not particularly on bluemoon) people would be calling him a ‘****’ ‘scum’ and other extreme abuse.

Why don't you start one and find out bud ?
For the record, I liked him, not without his faults but at least he was honest enough to own and admit them and do something about it, I'd love someone like him at our club, Pep would love him, Wio, on the other hand ;-)

Why do I have to pay for this ? This is a man who is a drugs cheat and was banned for 9 months. And I have to pay for the bbc to make tv programmes about him.
I dont understand why any tv channel would employ an ex drug cheat I dont get it. Has he ever come out and admitted it and said sorry ?.
I dont understand why the bbc give these ex utd players tv time , what next a tv series on how Rooney has given up prostitutes and booze, how family man is now getting outside of the family.

I feel sorry for all the good clean living ex pro's who cant get a tv job and have to sit there watching people like giggs and Rio, its wrong

I didnt watch it and have no intention of watching it.

One small correction on an otherwise excellent post. They cannot make a programme about Rooney giving up Prostitutes until he does. I have heard they have had to put it on a back burner for the foreseeable future.

One small correction on an otherwise excellent post. They cannot make a programme about Rooney giving up Prostitutes until he does. I have heard they have had to put it on a back burner for the foreseeable future.

and if this corona virus wipes all the elderly out he’s fucked, or maybe not

You may have forgotten you are on a City site and that he played for the Rags. What you may not know is that this piece of shit went on BT Champs league programmes and openly stated his hatred for us and supported the other teams we were playing against so lets ignore that he is a drug cheat who climbed out of a toilet window to escape the drug testers, lets ignore that he shagged women but claimed intrusion on family life as a means of covering it up. Lets stick to the fact that the scummy Rag wanted us to lose. Can you imagine Tony Adams going on BT and stating he hoped West Ham lost a European match ? and hell imagine if a ex City player had ever dared suggest he wanted a foreign team to beat the world famous Rag bastards, it would have got more media coverage than Brexit.

well put misty

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.