Rio and Kate- becoming a step family

I didn't watch it nor should you. TV might as well show Driller Killer as a cathartic antidote.

Hopefully by dedicating the rest of her life to Rio and his kids he will be able to return to concentrate on chasing fluff, snuff and bring a rag. Alternatively he's had the shock of his life and just wants to be a good dad. I once saw him around town and he looked a little lost and broken I have him a thumbs up and from that day I have / will give him the benefit of my blue tinted doubt .

You may have forgotten you are on a City site and that he played for the Rags. What you may not know is that this piece of shit went on BT Champs league programmes and openly stated his hatred for us and supported the other teams we were playing against so lets ignore that he is a drug cheat who climbed out of a toilet window to escape the drug testers, lets ignore that he shagged women but claimed intrusion on family life as a means of covering it up. Lets stick to the fact that the scummy Rag wanted us to lose. Can you imagine Tony Adams going on BT and stating he hoped West Ham lost a European match ? and hell imagine if a ex City player had ever dared suggest he wanted a foreign team to beat the world famous Rag bastards, it would have got more media coverage than Brexit.
Mark’s obsessed with anyone’s hatred of a famous person. It’s always jealousy apparently. Mark loves all famous people. All of them. None of them are cunts.

You may have forgotten you are on a City site and that he played for the Rags. What you may not know is that this piece of shit went on BT Champs league programmes and openly stated his hatred for us and supported the other teams we were playing against so lets ignore that he is a drug cheat who climbed out of a toilet window to escape the drug testers, lets ignore that he shagged women but claimed intrusion on family life as a means of covering it up. Lets stick to the fact that the scummy Rag wanted us to lose. Can you imagine Tony Adams going on BT and stating he hoped West Ham lost a European match ? and hell imagine if a ex City player had ever dared suggest he wanted a foreign team to beat the world famous Rag bastards, it would have got more media coverage than Brexit.

Ok. Fair enough. Some valid points there - but my angle being was anyone famous gets shed loads of abuse - so using Tony Adams as an example - I’m sure if there was a thread about him (not particularly on bluemoon) people would be calling him a ‘****’ ‘scum’ and other extreme abuse.

I had the misfortune of hearing an extract on 5-Live the other day - whilst the premise of the programme is a good one, they have massively (yes I used that word) de-valued it by using those individuals.

The bit i heard the new wife was crying and talking about the card that she had written to Rio's deceased ex.

I am a sceptic by nature, and whether sincere or not it's questionable why you would use him (known serial cheater) and her (reality TV 'star) to try and highlight something that may be a troublesome situation for some...........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.