UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure we can.

Whatever happens, we can all be assured that Khaldoun, and therefore, HRH, will hire the best lawyers they can find to fight the case for us.

As the club statement says, this was an investigation initiated by UEFA, prosecuted by UEFA and judged by UEFA.

In other words, it’s a fucking stitch-up!
They already have IIRC 4 legal teams involved

Lot of talk of here 'we must win it this year now'. Do you really think we are going to win the competition this year? Not a fucking hope will UEFA and its officials let us win this competition. They'll find a way to shaft us against Madrid with decisions. Funny feeling the 'VAR screens will be broken again'.
Early red card for something innocuous.

Terrible day in the PR front. While I expected this it’s still shocking to read, and contemplate it’s ramifications. Supported through thin and thin, so from that perspective it’s a big whatever from me. I will be pissed if we have all been walked up the garden path from the hierarchy tho. Big winds of change going to be blowing through pretty feckin quickly I reckon

Fuck Cultural issues. We all saw it . Gill, Fenway and Bayern’s grubby mits all over this . The club have joined the DuPont case when thet had the chance . .

However time to go to war

Also spend a fucking billion while we are away and get away with it like the scouse cvnts dod

We can’t with premier ffp but it’s not as harsh as Uefa bent ffp.

Feels so dirty and we’re being treated as weak

bring down the empire with exactly what they despise, money to do so!

If nothing else, this clearly shows that the club and ownership's approach has been wrong. We've been told for 7 years that they're trying to go softly softly, not disrupt things too much, not take things head on, and the result is a 2 year ban and an attempt to make the club a pariah.

They tried, but they failed. Tonight has done completely devastating and irretrievable PR damage and the only way to correct it is to change the approach completely and not just wriggle free of this ban, but go beyond that and do some serious retaliatory damager.

It's long past time to take the proverbial gloves off.

We've never been welcomed at the top table and never will be, we've been cheated the last few years in the champs league and we will again this year.
This unfair punishment will do un told damage to the club, CAS won't save us, the scum and the murderers have succeeded in using their influence, job done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.