UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t worry I didn’t expect any likes. It’s shit for the club and I’m just not in the puffing the chest out brigade and all will be alright.. kinda wish I was. Feel UEFA will be delighted with what they have achieved and the narrative is being well received by the media so any opposing view from us as city fans and we’ll just become the “victims”.

It’s just all a bit shit by all accounts.
Who fucking cares about narratives and what other fan bases think of us. They make no bones about what they think of us already. The media has no credibility anymore. They lie and spew more garbage than tabloids nowadays. We double down and fight this. No other way around it

If we have a valid case, then that's fine - we can afford the best legal team available to sort this out.

HOWEVER - if we're not being screwed by UEFA and the evidence points towards us breaking the rules deliberately and being care free about it we deserve all we get quite frankly.

I'm grateful to our owners - they've given us highs that we could only have dreamed of. Without their investment we'd be a Wolves, an Everton, a Villa, a Newcastle, a Leeds maybe. But I suspect there are half-truths in our punishment. FFP came in we went crazy before it cut off, the goalposts then moved with FFP 2.0 and we deliberately breached before the gate shut again. I suspect the leaks just unearthed a larger breach was applicable and that rather than the fine we had, it would have been 1 season ban. Seems if guilty 2 is correct punishment.

But I'll await evidence and our appeal.

Please tell me what the lawyers should have done ? we haven't had a hearing for a lawyer to say anything at. We supposedly breached the FFP and we took a pinch, no need for a lawyer. they have now come back and found us guilty without any hearing so how could the best lawyer in the world do anything ?

by all accounts this took us by surprise. If I was in expecting a charge of some description and it took my lawyers by surprise then questions have to be asked. wasnt there a 8 strong legal team meeting with uefa last week?

Completely agree. Absolutely nobody should attend. Doing so validates that organisation. It should be a complete empty house.
Disagree mate,we will never get a better opportunity to give a visible show of our contempt for the shower of pricks.
Non stop vocal abuse and as many banners and whatever else we can smuggle in to the ground as the fuckers will probably try and prevent any physical display against them.

Being out of the biggest club competition in the world for 2 years, loss of revenue and a fine, yeah we will hardly notice the difference.

Of course this will make a difference, but me personally, I really only care wholeheartedly about the premiership, and no matter the quality of our squad and results I still love and support the team. Thus, being out of Europe for two years doesn't bother me at all.

The politics and reasoning behind the decision in another matter, but I'm not adequately read up on the facts.
But I know we will prevail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.