UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would hope any uefa officials turning up at the Madrid game get treated with the disdain they deserve.

Witnessed first hand how these pricks expect to be treated when they turn up at a club. For them the football is something in the background while they are being entertained. Always wound me how well they were treated while treating us like shit.

Don't care about the champions league and would love the club to go for uefa in the courts and remind the world that mancunians have a history of not keeping quite when we are wronged

Going to be some seriously fucking tasty big games in the PL over the coming months and seasons with all this shit.

Bit Danny Dyer I know but shit is going to hit the fan on and off the pitch.

Well, the silver lining is that the last couple of hours at work have flown by, so cheers for that at least :)

Miguel and rob harris circle jerking on twitter, though more astute journos from europe are not counting out us overturning this and winning an apeal

That’s the thing. Makes me wonder whether our evidence is only conclusive if it’s interpreted in the way we want. Maybe it’s not as cast-iron as it sounds. UEFA are happy to go to CAS. They don’t make this judgement if they are not happy to go to them. So that has to make us nervous. I feel they know something City don’t.

Yep, and I’ve very little faith in our “strongly worded statements”. They’ve counted for fuck all so far

Who fucking cares about narratives and what other fan bases think of us. They make no bones about what they think of us already. The media has no credibility anymore. They lie and spew more garbage than tabloids nowadays. We double down and fight this. No other way around it

I hate the media. I couldn’t give a fuck about our perception but I care about the club and this is a massive problem and I don’t think we will beat it.

Our sponsorship deal was over inflated ? honestly is a 2 year ban worthy of that crime ? They were trying to find anything on us to kick us out and our lawyers be ready to fire

The term financial fair play is a joke.. why cant a club be bought and an owner invest into helping them compete ? seems unjust and corrupt to me.

How can a sponsorship be overinflated? Their argument is based that due to Abu Dhabi ties to both Etihad and City it must mean that the deal was inflated so City adheres the FFP. It is probably true but how can this be objectively proven? Simple answer is it can not be.

A lot of fans will be celebrating tonight but this will make City more popular too with some. We have become a pariah club.

UEFA, Liverpool, Man Utd and the ancien regime. We'll revel in the image you created for us. We are at war. Some blues needed waking up anyway.

We should appropriate Liverpool's claim that "This matter more". The stakes have been raised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.