UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RT @City_Chief: UEFA President Aleksander Ceferin is considering introducing a luxury tax to European football in a reform which would allow rich owners to subsidise their transfer spending if they paid an equivalent amount into a communal fund that compensates rival clubs. [Daily Mail] https://t.co/Hwf4oWBGtm

So let me get this right our owner can put in 200m for players but be tax on it and that money would go to the likes of milan madrid liverpool or the scum!? Wonder who thought that fcuker up.
Oh ffs hahahahaha...

RT @City_Chief: UEFA President Aleksander Ceferin is considering introducing a luxury tax to European football in a reform which would allow rich owners to subsidise their transfer spending if they paid an equivalent amount into a communal fund that compensates rival clubs. [Daily Mail] https://t.co/Hwf4oWBGtm

So let me get this right our owner can put in 200m for players but be tax on it and that money would go to the likes of milan madrid liverpool or the scum!? Wonder who thought that fcuker up.

Not any old Tax though, no 10% or 15% but a whopping 100%.

Equivalent amount ... Isn't that effectively 50%?
If I spend £200M on transfers, I’m also taxed £200M. That’s a 100% tax...or equivalent amount.

Sure, the TAX is 50% of the total, but the taxes paid are 100% of the amount spent on transfers.

Not sure exactly where taxation stops and extortion begins, but this sounds there is certainly a toe across that line. Can't think of any parallel outside of corrupt states/organised crime.

Equivalent amount ... Isn't that effectively 50%?

Yep your right it will be if an owner gives his club 300m for players he has to give 300m into a fund that will be distributed to all the other champs league clubs! They are still trying to find a way to slow new owners and rich owners down! Uefa is corrupt t fcuk cheating barstools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.