UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
UEFA has gone "all on" with 2 pair here. We may hope we can beat it.

Whatever the result, we can all finally put that niggling doubt "are we paranoid?" firmly to bed. Shower of bastards.

CL, PL, League 2, I don't give a fuck anymore CTID!!!

What is the timeline we are looking at? Is it possible we have a final decision from CAS before new season starts? If the case is pending for long months I guess the ban would not start from next season...

Mansour has to get involved now. He has to come vs the Real and meet Uefa people personally and kidnap them and we only let them free if they cancel this ban. :)

As I see it CAS told UEFA to piss or get off the pot, so they have done. We'll not see if our club's owner and chairman have balls or will meekly say it wouldn't be worth the hassle to appeal but still maintain innocence. - which for us if we do nothing will tarnish us forever. Meanwhile the hackers in Liverpool are laughing their cocks off

Gills head on a plate please City. Plus that NYT lickspittle.
It's our head on the spike. British Royal family spent years burning their foes at the stake, and putting their bodies up for public viewing on the City gates and now it's the Arab Sheikh on trial and he's viewed in a very different light.

Surely City fans have now learned a lesson that Arab money is not all powerful. We now go pleading to CAS or some other court. Meanwhile the press will go to town and we'll be wel and truly guilty before any hearing convenes. That is how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.