UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if any hackers have been having a look at UEFA to see if they can find evidence of foul play or an agenda against City... If leaked emails are being used in order to throw the key at us wouldn't it make sense if we tried to uncover our own smoking gun and attempt to turn the tables?

Where has this 2014-2016 shit come from? There wasn't anything in the leaks about that period. The fine comb only used for City rearing it's head again and they still get the wrong bloody decision.

Reputation is especially how others see us - that's why it'll matter./QUOTE]
Yeah and others see us as cheats,and that won't change whatever we decide to do.
There will be a lot of bluster but a reduced punishment might still be our best bet as the notion that we can bring down uefa is bollocks.

So on Valentine's day with UEFA showing how much they love us, I just hope that if CAS throw out the case on a technicality as they have with other cases for other clubs in the past that we don't just settle for that. The damage to our reputation will still be there if that's the case and we should seek reparation for this.

Time goes by like it’s absolutely nothing and this club has decades and decades of success to look forward to.

We’re still in relatively early days of our evolution as an elite club. Ban or no ban we’ll continue on the journey that we’ve been on for the last decade.

We will not be going away no matter how hard they try.
I ain’t going away, first game in 64, season ticket since 72, but the manager and players may not share our loyalty, and tbh given the match day threads on here when we lose, the average City fan is a marder arse than when we were shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.