UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to go down every legal route available, for EVERYTHING and get it all out in the open once and for all, show this shit show for what it really is.

Time to step up, or step the fuck off City.

ps, Time get in some hired goons, henchmen (old school) and smarten up some of these gobshite journalists who swan around the place with their poison.

I can remember the days before FFP, before we moved to the Etihad and we were just another also ran, ickle city days,a bit of a joke club.
I can remember the days when we wished the top 3 or 4 clubs would just leave the PL and become part of a European Super League in the sky and leave the rest of the PL clubs to fight it out for honours, we might stand a chance of winning a pot or two then!
We were almost bankrupt, £50m in debt and in the mire. Our shining star Shawny being sold to Chelski to help balance the books.
Then, from out of the blue, in came Thaksin who completely transformed our club. Here was a man who had vast wealth and who was prepared to invest. From being £50m in debt, we suddenly had the wherewithal to buy expensive players. (How much was Jo?)
Then Thaksin was nobbled. His finances came under scrutiny and half his wealth was frozen.
Not to worry, Thaksin had a friend, Sheikh Mansour who wanted a new project and was prepared to invest £1bn. Moreover, this man was of impeccable character, he could not be nobbled. We City fans were in dreamland and Slurgie became a raging bull at the news.
The signs were there that City could once again become a force.
Behind the scenes, the cartel clubs must have been bricking it. "Got to stop City, they will derail our gravy train, how can we do it?"
A brainwave, FFP! Of course!! This is how we can stop City and others from threatening us. We'll spin it that FFP is being introduced to prevent smaller clubs from over reaching their budgets and bankrupting themselves. (Tell that to Bury, Macc, Bolton Wanderers and others and what about the Stoke City situation?)
No, FFP was brought in to keep City (and other clubs) from ever competing with the 'istree clubs and protecting the cartel.
This battle is real, it is a battle we dare not lose, it is a battle for the heart and soul of football.

If they're basing a case against us on illegally appropriated evidence (hacked computer emails) then isn't that itself contrary to law? If records are hacked then they can not be used as evidence can they?
Let's assume emails were actually sent between club officials saying that we can claim Etihad are paying us £200m a season. That doesn't mean to say that's what actually happened or is what was finally reported in the club's accounts. It was merely a discussion of a potential scenario.
Whatever evidence Uefa is basing a case on is flimsy at best and a desperate attempt to maintain the status quo of the old G14. Fuck em.

I think we know what’s coming. At least a 1 year ban and a fine. CAS will have to at least give us some punishment or nothing at all. I can’t see them ruling for the latter, that would undermine UEFA, as much as we all want to see fair and just investigations, this was never going to happen in our case. We are the lottery winner that’s infiltrated the cartel, and doing well and they don’t like it. We have an owner and group that has ploughed Billions into the local community and infrastructure of the area, spread the love globally and they hate it and us.
I believe the decision UEFA has made is strategic, they know CAS wouldn’t dare rule totally against them, so that’s why they went for the 2 year ban. If CAS uphold it, the PL will soon jump on the bandwagon and go for points reduction/transfer bans/fines as well.
I believe we have been passive for far too long, letting the media etc slag us off, smear us with ‘dirty oil money’ etc, yet we are doing well,unlike some others in the PL whose owners dumper a £1 B debt on their door, yet are still allowed to carry on regardless and are praised for the way they do things. Sickening is an understatement.
We MUST start to bare our teeth, take UEFA ON , face to face in a court and make them justify their decision for their decision. The time is now Khaldoon, bring out your big guns and blow them apart, he must be quite certain of his info if we didn’t take the ‘fine’ that would have made this disappear.
Give these journalists fcuk all when they come to the stadium, don’t ply them with free food and drink etc. Give them water and fcuk all else. Treat them like the vermin that they are.

Personally I'm intrigued why many on here are confident CAS will overturn, or if we go via the court route we'll win.

The cartel and UEFA seem to have been one step ahead right throughout the process.

Clearly I hope I'm wrong but after so many "we'll put them in their place, tear down UEFA" false dawns I'm resigned to a lesser punishment on appeal.

If that happens Mansour needs to review who are running the club, after yesterday that's probably happening anyway.

Unfortunately now we find ourselves in this position there would appear to be no other voices on our side and that could be our problem, we have become what we as fans were always against wanting a bigger share of tv money at the expense of other premier league teams ,we have got in bed with the likes of the scum,dippers, chavs,and they have only ever wanted to fuck us over we should have stayed true to our principles and stuck with the league as one collective and as more clubs like Newcastle get taken over we could have been in there ear and got support from the likes of them and others to bring down cartel but no we wanted to join the cartel and that was never going to happen. So city we have to fight this on our own and God willing we win afterwards remember we are city and not some SCUM,dipper, club that fucks over the rest like we have been,anyway that's my 2 penny's worth ,

Although the emails say ADUG were going to pay the majority of the sponsorship is there any record they actually did, saying one thing and proving it happened are two completely different things.

Just got up, having celebrated Valentine's Day with the missus and then gone to bed. All hell has broken loose in the interim, it seems.

This reflects not only on City but the UAE as a whole. Picking a fight with the state that has the second biggest SWF in the entire world on dodgy grounds to appease a few old-money vested interests? Well done, UEFA. You've brought what's to come on yourselves.

As a lawyer, I find this fascinating because it'll go nuclear now. I'm reminded of what the young Elvis Costello sang forty-odd years ago: "If I'm gonna go down, you're gonna come with me."

I really hope you are right! We have to fight this. Nobody has answered some very important question though which need answering ASAP.

1) If/when we decide to appeal this, will we be allowed to participate in next seasons UEFA competitions until an appeal process (I assume CAS) has taken place?

2) What is it exactly City have done/new evidence for this to come to light now? The UEFA statement said we over inflated accounts between 2012-16. How has this just come to light?

Just read a scathing piece in the Daily Mail by Ian Herbert calling us a “grubby club”

I hope Vicky Kloss and her team are in on overtime today ...some of these journos need to get their grubby hands off our grubby hospitality , starting with this prick

The real face of all journalists will out in the fallout. It's open season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.