Martin Samuel appreciation

decent man is all that is needed to not be a usual journo ****. Martin is pretty decent man. It probably helps that he is not cartel club fan.

He’s on Sunday supplement today with the united fan Mark Ogden so could be worth a watch.
Suprised sky have him on this week, I was expecting a trio of Ogden, Ladyman & Deleany

He comes across as having a slight soft spot for City sometimes. But if you look in the past, he has been critical of us. That says to me he’s just a very fair journalist. He’s the one of the only journalists in this country to have intelligence. He’s been calling out UEFA for years.
Don't you think journalists who frame City are intelligent but just lacking in integrity?

I don't like what I have read in recent days from much n the media. Many have no independent judgement and are just content to ride a wave of populist vengeance but that doe not mean they are stupid.

In a commercial word you design a product that the majority of consumers want but if Tesco and Sainsbury and ASDA have already captured that market there is a commercial rationale to offer an alternative product. That maybe it, or maybe he's an awkward sod who has the bottle to question everything and because it's football (not politics) his bosses give him the freedom to write what he wants.

Don't you think journalists who frame City are intelligent but just lacking in integrity?

I don't like what I have read in recent days from much n the media. Many have no independent judgement and are just content to ride a wave of populist vengeance but that doe not mean they are stupid.

I think they are thick as fuck personally mate.

An award winning balanced journalist, free from click baiting and experienced. Read his stuff for years. Seems like a lone voice at the moment. My gut feeling is the 'establishment', media, rivals won't allow this to be reversed. Too much vested interest in this. Our head is on a pole and there it will stay

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.