UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to say I am bored to tears with all this FFP UEFA bollocks. It’s a closed shop, cartel and we obviously didn’t grease enough palms. The media have dictated what “success” looks like for City and we’ve bought it. Unless we win the CL every year we’re shit, if we do win it every year we’ve just bought it anyway and it should have an asterisk against it. Well fuck the lot of them, success is Andy Hinchcliffe giving the reds a high five, it’s our first away win at Villa under Peter Reid, it’s Paul Dickov at Wembley, it’s Micah at Villa, it’s Ageroooooooo ....so fuck them, ban or no ban I want to see more academy players come through, I want City to continue being City whoever wears the blue shirt.

I care about the CL to the extent that it basically corrupts the domestic competition too. For decades now, being in the CL has given the top teams (including us) such an unfair advantage that it's destroyed the legitimacy of the competition. Imagine if the other domestic leagues had a competition that only four of the clubs were competing in that doubled their income.

good point & the reason for FFP - to keep the to 6 at the top & kick us back where they think we belong

In this scenario you are describing money laundering. In essence we are using a bank transfer to a sponsor from us to falsely conceal the source of funds for a sponsorship deal. If that’s our defense we are truly buggered.
No it isn’t and you don’t remotely know the meaning of the term money laundering. So it’s probably best you avoid commenting on things you don’t understand.

But Khaldoon says UEFA ignored our file of evidence which contained incontrovertible proof that we werre innocent. Also we know that the IC made their rec without reading our file and before any auditors report was received.
Fazzakerley.
This statement by Khaldoon is what I've always relied on.
If we lose at CAS then the statement cannot be correct and the Club will have been let down.
I'm not convinced about us 'going after the process' rather than the actual facts surrounding the allegation @MillionMilesAway .
It's the facts of the allegation that are the primary issue.
The process is important but secondary.
What does 'going after the process' even mean?
CAS could decide the process was flawed but find that we were still 'guilty'.
CAS is not a court and the barrier to establishing 'guilt' is lower.
Unless the evidence of our innocence is conclusive CAS could decide UEFA's suspicions are sufficient to rule against us.
As @Damanino has stated, he feels that it's 50/50 at CAS and that has to concern us all.

Didn't the Dippers break ffp rules a few years back,but as they were not in the CL they could not be investigated? Does that mean if we are banned, can we fill our boots in terms of signing top players. Genuine question as I don't know the rules with regards to all this crap.

Let’s all take a big deep breath and let’s enjoy the rest of the season. What happens in summer will happen. I think we will take a 1 year ban and fine. The Premier League will bottle it and we will move forward. It’s now in the open that we are the most hated club in Britain and Europe. But I don't give a flying fuck. I love the club and we will still be a force next season, up the City!

Bullshit post that pal and with a distinct stench of red about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.