Anti UEFA demonstration at Madrid game - whistles ?

Can we have names on the banner, like Gill etc. Let the fuckers know...

Watched that Barrymore doc the other week and at the end, because they had declined to be interviewed, they showed the names of all the people who attended the party. I thought that was quite powerful: call the bastards out.

Not cheated but competed. FFP is the guilty party, created by the cartel to protect the cartel. You know who you are. CTID.

Not cheated but competed. FFP is the guilty party, created by the cartel to protect the cartel. You know who you are. CTID.

It’s fishy as fuck. A couple of days away from getting over their highest hurdle and low and behold a trumped up charge comes along. But not only a charge, a conviction and an extremely heavy sentence

How about this with UEFA across the bottom?

kez.jpg
this even without anything written on it , its clear what we mean ...

perhaps just put ffp at the bottom ??

I think it would be great if most of the City fans took a whistle into the Madrid game, and then when they played the CL anthem they did the Poznan and blew their whistles as loud as possible. It would send a message to the UEFA Officials at the game what the fans think of them.
It’s been going round City WhatsApp groups and I’ve had a few text messages n’all.

Also every time Madrid have possession we blow them then n’all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.