UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that he distinguishes UEFA as an organisation from the FFP chambers. Trying to get my head round that. Is it a subtle appeal to the fans not to hold this against UEFA as a whole or merely trying to exclude his personal friends and business associates from the corruption taking place ?

Interesting that he distinguishes UEFA as an organisation from the FFP chambers. Trying to get my head round that. Is it a subtle appeal to the fans not to hold this against UEFA as a whole or merely trying to exclude his personal friends and business associates from the corruption taking place ?

Its an admittance that life after this will need to go on and that includes us in their competitions and hopefully at the heart of UEFA.

This is absolutely about one or 2 individuals as far as we are concerned.

He seems to be confirming what's been hinted at on here and elsewhere, UEFA have an internal war going on.

Rob Harris , maybe can't understand properly - when he says Ferran can't talk a lot about it. Much needed from club

I'm glad he said something but the production of that video was a bit weird, panning to shots of all the great things the club has done felt a bit propaganda-ey.

Cant believe they couldn't find someone from independent media to ask the same softbakk questions though, someone like Lineker would have loved to sit there and ask those same questions for the BBC.
yea that's a good idea give the interview to the national press/media who on the whole hate us and believe we are guilty !!

This is going to explode!

Great statement but he’s basically just called UEFA out for lies. Which we all know they are.

I can’t see them just taking it though. Get ready blues more bollox coming our way very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.