UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mjJOGCo.gif

Are you fuckin tripping?
As others who have already stated,he gets worse.A sheep in wolfs clothing ?

A new.....Agueròooooooooo moment.
It will be so sweet. Did Ferran look to you like a man who was not sure of his ground? Did he look like a liar? Did he look like a man who was not determined?
Astonished that Uefa seemed to have relied on the email.
We will win. We will win. We will win.

Never felt more like singing the blues, when City win Uefa lose. Oh City you got me singing the blues.

The interview was fine (even if it was three days late), but they obviously should've done this with literally any journalist except the one employed by the club. Very difficult for me to believe they couldn't have found someone on good terms to ask these same questions. Agree them beforehand, whatever. This is what the PR department is for.

Not talking about the subject matter, but the fact that since he arrived he has had little or no contact with the fans.

He is a well spoken dude and is clearly passionate about the club, it would be better if he had more contact with the supporters in the past.
Maybe he doesn't feel the need when khaldoon does the talking, I like to think of him as the silent assassin, doesn't say fuck all but his actions speak louder than words.

I'm afraid I stopped watching Furry Ammo when he mentioned that we had to be respectful! I much prefer Liam Gallagher's tweet about the vested interests at the heart of Uefa - Juve, MANUre, LIverpool, Real. This is the driving force of anything that comes our way from Uefa.

Of course, speaking only for myself, whatever the club has or has not done has my 100% backing.

If our executive felt that they had to circumvent the restrictions on investment in order to build what they have built, it has my complete support. This "if they have deceived us..." whine from one or two posters is pitifully needy.

Just watched Soriano's interview. Top stuff. He seems very assured and I take a lot from that very interesting that he mentioned politics at play as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.