UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still remember the bad time Wolfsburg gave us when pursuing KDB I think they have massive links with VW.
I seem to remember shortly after VW were exposed for software violations when testing car exhaust content.

VFL Wolfsburg are the sporting club of Volkswagen GmBH the professional football club is wholly owned subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group the funding is somewhat restricted by the Group's supervisory board The emissions scandal is totally not connected in any way to the football A timely reminder is VW Groups involvement with Bayern Audi AG are a major sponsor and through that sponsorship have a supervisory board member Dr Herbert Diess the CEO of Group Until recently also Rupert Stadler former Audi CEO who has been charged with fraud by German investigators
The Bayern Supervisory board contains members of some of the largest companies in Germany through their sponsorship of the club Allianz, UniCredit Bank, Deutsche Telekom, Borse Uli Hoeness convicted tax fraudist is still deputy chairman The current chairman is former CEO of Addidas

Yeah. That ticked me off more than anything else.

It was a ludicrous position for them to take - given the levels of corruption in football governance, it would be an act of reckless naivety completely unbefitting any half-way professionally run organisation to take a stance of blind, unquestioning trust in the judgements of the people behind UEFA.

It was such a hopelessly callow, wide-eyed position for them to take, that it simply has to have been disingenuous on their part - I mean, they can't genuinely have expected us to simply accept the judgement cap in hand through some misplaced notion of 'respect'

Last edited:

So FIFA only wanted the charge relation to Valcke Pursuing ?? And came to an Amicable agreement regarding other Bribery charges ? I’m assuming this is because they are protecting certain individuals who aren’t already found guilty of corruption .

If City made "observations" (they would have been asked for their submissions), the AC considered them. This "didn't even consider them" thing is not correct.

You may be right but the persistent story is that City submitted their dossier to the IC who refused to look at it because they were desperate to close the investigation and reach their verdict before UEFA's own 5 year moratorium on re-opening old cases kicked in. The IC duly closed the case, delivered their guilty verdict and kicked it upstairs to the AC on the last possible day within the 5 years. City could of course have deliberately submitted it at a point when consideration of the 200 page dossier we're hearing about would have taken the investigation over the 5 year period. Either way making "observations" could mean anything City said in the investigation and not necessarily refer to the dossier being presented and considered.

So FIFA only wanted the charge relation to Valcke Pursuing ?? And came to an Amicable agreement regarding other Bribery charges ? I’m assuming this is because they are protecting certain individuals who aren’t already found guilty of corruption .

its to complicated form my little brain.....whats going on ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.