UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure it was pure co-incidence that Platini and Blater were subject to FBI investigations just post to City feeling the UEFA pinch Its not like anyone connected to City has POTUSA phone number on speed dial, is it?

They stuck stuff through an American bank, with an American (Chuck Blazer) singing like a canary immediately.

I doubt it was anything to do with City.

somethings happened

'always enjoy reasoned discussion'

Translation; I enjoy using inflammatory language, reporting without context and without taking a measured and equal approach. I'm not really a journalist, because journalism requires impartiality and critical thinking skills. But if Liverpool or UEFA want to keep leaking me information I will keep writing articles about it like it's a stone cold fact without thinking about how I'm nothing more than an unofficial mouth piece for those organisations.

'fans of that football club disagree with because they are fans of that club creates a toxicity against media'

Translation: I like to lie with impunity under the guise of journalism so when I keep writing lies in the future, please don't get toxic about it.

Cheers !

Exec Committee:
President: Aleksander Čeferin (Slovenian)
1st Vice President: Karl-Erik Nilsson (Sweden, President of FA)

Vice Presidents
Sándor Csányi (Hungary) (a billionaire)
Fernando Gomes (Portugal) (Porto)
Luis Rubiales (Spain)
Michele Uva (Italy) (Parma)

Treasurer
David Gill (England) them. = RED BASTARD OBVIOUSLY HATES US

Members
Andrea Agnelli (ECA) Juventus = WANTS A BIGGER CL BASED ON HISTORICAL PERFORMANCE RATHER THAN DOMESTIC RESULTS. ALSO WANTS PEP AS NEXT MANAGER
Nasser Al-Khelaifi (ECA) = PSG PRESIDENT - CHARGED WITH BRIBERY
Zbigniew Boniek (Poland)
Jesper Møller Christensen (Denmark)
Armand Duka (Albania)
Florence Hardouin (France)
Lars-Christer Olsson (European Leagues)
Andrii Pavelko (Ukraine)
Davor Šuker (Croatia)
Michael van Praag (Netherlands) (Ajax chairman for 14 years to 2003)
Servet Yardımcı (Turkey)

General Secretary Theodore Theodoridis

Club Financial Control Body
Adjudicatory Chamber
Chairman: José da Cunha Rodrigues (Portugal)
Vice Chairmen: Louis Peila (Switzerland) Christiaan Timmermans (Netherlands)
Members: Charles Flint QC (England) Adam Giersz (Poland)

Investigatory Chamber
Chief Investigator: Yves Leterme (Belgium) (ex PM).
Members: Jacobo Beltrán (Spain) (politician, adviser to accountancy firm)
Egon Franck (Germany) (Prof at Zurich)
Konstantin Sonin (Russia) (Prof in economics, Chicago)
Petra Stanonik Bošnjak (Slovenia) (a judge)
Yves Wehrli (France) (managing partner at international law firm)

Not got a lot of time to go digging at the moment. What else do we have?
Ceferin is the Godfather of 1 of Agnellis children ...

That has to be one of the most disingenuous comments I've ever read from Harris - and there are some serious contenders in his output, so I don't say that lightly!

He makes out as if he is 'just reporting on an issue', suggesting an impartial presentation of the facts - which anyone with even a passing knowledge of his form would tell you is complete fantasy.

It takes two to tango, and perhaps if he didn't constantly take the most antagonistic and dismissive angle in his reporting of City's perspective on this story, he might get a more measured response in return. If you instantly take an openly sneering and disrespectful tone to any perspective the club or it's fanbase puts out, without ever attempting to consider whether any of it has merit (and I'm not for a moment suggesting it all does, by the way), you will get the same tone coming right back at you. I don't think most City fans expect any of our esteemed reporters in the media to simply gobble up the club position and regurgitate it unquestioningly as the truth. If you read this thread alone, you'll see plenty of criticism from our own fans on how the club is managing certain aspects of this process. All we expect is a bit of balance in the reporting our media presents to us - which I'm sure even they, if they're really honest with themselves, would concede there is precious little of at the moment.

Harris is hardly the innocent bystander simply reporting the facts in relation to City that he's so disingenuously attempting to paint himself as. He references 'multiple angles', yet as far as I can see there is only one angle he seems remotely interested in taking throughout this story. If you throw enough mud at a club and a fanbase, don't be surprised and play the sanctimonious card when they start to throw it back at you.
Typical attitude of a Pool supporter (not sure of his affiliation), gives it out but cannot take it.

Currently in his victim mode.

Typical attitude of a Pool supporter (not sure of his affiliation), gives it out but cannot take it.

Currently in his victim mode.
Yup, 'you guys disagree because you support City' - so arrogant he can't even accept that he might be wrong and the corrupt ****s at UEFA might have stitched us up. Arrogance should not be part of journalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.