Anti UEFA demonstration at Madrid game - whistles ?

Has anyone thought about the impact whistles could have if used during the game? I don't think we want the game stopped, as that will give UEFA another stick to beat us with - I'm hoping we are just intending to use them during the 'anthem'

Been thinking about this myself, it's going to be difficult for everyone out on the pitch if whistle's are going off randomly during play. Madrid will milk it.

UTTER RUBBISH MURPH, IT'S NO MARKS LIKE YOU WHO CONTRIBUTE TO A SANATISED ATMOSPHERE IN STARK CONTRAST TO NIGHTS LIKE LIVERPOOL, HAMBURG ETC!! WHISTLES AS LONG AND AS LOUD AS POSSIBLE, WE ARE NOT GOING TO LAY DOWN, WE ARE GOING TO STAND UP AND SHOW WHAT MANCHESTER CITY FANS ARE ABOUT.......IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN DON'T TURN UP AS EVERY SEAT HAS TO COUNT ON THE NIGHT!!

No mark? Do one shouty man.

UTTER RUBBISH MURPH, IT'S NO MARKS LIKE YOU WHO CONTRIBUTE TO A SANATISED ATMOSPHERE IN STARK CONTRAST TO NIGHTS LIKE LIVERPOOL, HAMBURG ETC!! WHISTLES AS LONG AND AS LOUD AS POSSIBLE, WE ARE NOT GOING TO LAY DOWN, WE ARE GOING TO STAND UP AND SHOW WHAT MANCHESTER CITY FANS ARE ABOUT.......IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN DON'T TURN UP AS EVERY SEAT HAS TO COUNT ON THE NIGHT!!
Did anyone ever tell you that when you send a message in capital letters, you come across as a bit of a twat?

No no idea about capital letters, slightly ott sorry murph just want to show them what we are made of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.