#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously baffling decision not to let him go out on loan in January if Pep didn't plan on playing him. There's no defending his lack of game time anymore (nor was there from the beginning of this season).

It's all well and good saying he's better staying at the club and learning, but he's been doing that for almost 3 seasons now. It means fuck all if all he gets is 5 minute cameos (which Pep couldn't even bother giving him tonight, instead deciding on only using 2 subs) and games against league 2 sides.

He'll be kicking off this summer and rightly so. Shit or get off the pot time. The club seemingly never learns from it's mistakes.

I'm sorry but moaning every time the team sheet comes out and he is not starting is not going to change anything

For whats it's worth i'm fed up of gundy coasting and would like to see phil more

Moaning about people moaning won't change anything either.

We're not here to change things, we're here to vent about a shite and nonsensical situation.

Reactions: cjn
Seriously baffling decision not to let him go out on loan in January if Pep didn't plan on playing him. There's no defending his lack of game time anymore (nor was there from the beginning of this season).

It's all well and good saying he's better staying at the club and learning, but he's been doing that for almost 3 seasons now. It means fuck all if all he gets is 5 minute cameos (which Pep couldn't even bother giving him tonight, instead deciding on only using 2 subs) and games against league 2 sides.

He'll be kicking off this summer and rightly so. Shit or get off the pot time. The club seemingly never learns from it's mistakes.
No he won't,dave will be gone,it'l be the time to step up and see if pep is as good as his word,why on earth would he want to go anywhere this summer,it's get hysterical in here

No he won't,dave will be gone,it'l be the time to step up and see if pep is as good as his word,why on earth would he want to go anywhere this summer,it's get hysterical in here

I'll believe it when I see it. I'd bet more on the club going out and buying another £50m rotation option and then ponder why everyone hates our lavish spending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.