UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've said that, but who knows.. behind closed doors things happen

If City did except at small ban it would make our owners look silly wont it .......after saying they havent done anything wrong . I wouldnt take a punishment for something I hadnt done and I hope our owners feel the same

So the scenarios if appeal fails are
UEFA: Ban for 2 seasons or agree a lesser sanction in order to stop this going to CAS. Would we take a 1 season ban who knows??
PL: A sanction of sorts - points? Transfers?

Apart from the gutter press spouting their poison, is there any suggestion at all that the PL will get involved even if we don’t get the UEFA ban overturned ?

1) None of that justifies a death sentence for a writer who wrote words that may offend some.

2) My myopia? What the fuck are you on about? You’ve taken issue because I called out the religiously motivated death sentence that you agreed with.

3) Rushdie didn’t make anyone suffer and whatever the Middle East has gone through is totally irrelevant so take your strawmen elsewhere.

4) You’d look a lot less silly to many when lecturing me about the Middle East if you realised that, unlike you, I live there.

5) I’m not sure why you’re trying to make extraneous points and conflate different things, the only thing I’m discussing with you is the fact you believe that a death sentence should be handed down to someone because what they wrote offended someone. Own it.

Of course I'll own it. I never say or do something otherwise.

[1] You say so. Ayatollah Khomeini says otherwise according to his duties an Iranian cleric.
[2] You called it out and I called you you for myopia. Your first response proves my point.
[3]. Are you 100% sure people didn't suffer. My research tells me otherwise. As for irrelevance, I disagree. It plays in to anti-muslim racism. An issue that is far from irrelevant when it comes to the death of innocents in the Middle East.
[4] So what if you live there. I live here but I don't like to be racially profiled because I was born with a brown pigment. Can you say the same?
[5] Again you declare what I say as irrelevant and yet that's what you say. There are plenty of people out there in the world who disagree with you, me included.

PS. I always own everything I say or do. I don't need you to tell me that.

We've said that, but who knows.. behind closed doors things happen
Behind closed doors things did happen, and we told them to f**k off.

UEFA president Ceferin was at both our last 2 CL group games, and as neither game had much riding on it, and there were much more important games, I would hardly think that was a coincidence, and he was there to try and talk to our officials and get us to accept a less serious punishment (as was rumoured going to happen at the time).

Why anyone is talking about PL sanctions I have no idea, as we haven't broken their rules anyway, its just hopeful nonsense from idiots supporting the 2 red clubs.

Behind closed doors things did happen, and we told them to f**k off.

UEFA president Ceferin was at both our last 2 CL group games, and as neither game had much riding on it, and there were much more important games, I would hardly think that was a coincidence, and he was there to try and talk to our officials and get us to accept a less serious punishment (as was rumoured going to happen at the time).

Why anyone is talking about PL sanctions I have no idea, as we haven't broken their rules anyway, its just hopeful nonsense from idiots supporting the 2 red clubs.

Maybe, lets hope we can kill this and quick. As much as I welcome time to get a better case together, I'd like to get this done and dusted by summer rather than drag for years with a suspended ban above our heads.

a0849607473_10.jpg

Maybe, lets hope we can kill this and quick. As much as I welcome time to get a better case together, I'd like to get this done and dusted by summer rather than drag for years with a suspended ban above our heads.
Id just like the right result. Regardless of how long it takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.