UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we officially appealed yet?

Yes we have put in our intention to appeal and we seem to have started the process via the media of making it clear that we will leave no stone unturned and intend to dish plenty of dirt on our enemies. I’m hoping there may be a few people like Gill and Parry starting to have a few sleepless nights.

Yes we have put in our intention to appeal and we seem to have started the process via the media of making it clear that we will leave no stone unturned and intend to dish plenty of dirt on our enemies. I’m hoping there may be a few people like Gill and Parry starting to have a few sleepless nights.
Whilst I think *dirt should be dished” Won’t our appeal just deal with our case , I could care less what happens to other clubs as a concsequence of our case as long as the the right and fair decision for us is reached .. I just think that if the outcome is deemed unfair, only then should “we” should start to dirt dish ... Bit garbled, sorry .. have been partaking in beer swallowing

I just want to know what our irrefutable proof is, really want to just press fast forward until the CAS verdict is public.

Of course I'll own it. I never say or do something otherwise.

[1] You say so. Ayatollah Khomeini says otherwise according to his duties an Iranian cleric.
[2] You called it out and I called you you for myopia. Your first response proves my point.
[3]. Are you 100% sure people didn't suffer. My research tells me otherwise. As for irrelevance, I disagree. It plays in to anti-muslim racism. An issue that is far from irrelevant when it comes to the death of innocents in the Middle East.
[4] So what if you live there. I live here but I don't like to be racially profiled because I was born with a brown pigment. Can you say the same?
[5] Again you declare what I say as irrelevant and yet that's what you say. There are plenty of people out there in the world who disagree with you, me included.

PS. I always own everything I say or do. I don't need you to tell me that.
Fucking wibble. Strawmen and whataboutism abound. And from some twat that thinks people deserve to be sentenced to death for words on a page.

Jog on you societal cancer.

a0849607473_10.jpg
"Citys going down with a billion in the bank, a billion in the bank ..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.