UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep you can see how Gill changed premier ffp.

prejudice is a big word ? but uefa can not hide the fact and the board members don't want a fair fight and city challenge is close, so the need to cut us off right now is being push by them, old fashion black ball in the bag if one of the board does not want you in, only this time the only balls in the bag are black and it never got to a vote

we are never going to be allowed to win the champions league even if the ban falls on its knees, the game is bent from top to bottom and if they don't get you one way ? you can bet they get you the other way and on the pitch with the officials, so for me i don't really give a shit about europe its never been a fair fight

Having been tried in a kangaroo court and sanction

I am told that the dippers hacked into our e-mails (club and private).
Not only that, but they tapped into private phone calls.
Above all that, they were the ones who disclosed the content (probably taken out of context), to UEFA.
I am told...
The US owned PL clubs are in it all together as a pack. It's just business, they don't like our owner's model where all the profits are invested back into the team - makes them look bad.

Last edited:

lol...nonsense

If true, then it's just more evidence that this is an orchestrated campaign to fuck us over, and it's more ammo for City when we're in a position to fight back.

Edit: I'll also add that as we're appealing the decision to CAS, any clubs gobbing off at this stage will do well to keep their fucking mouths shut

Last edited:
If City did except at small ban it would make our owners look silly wont it .......after saying they havent done anything wrong . I wouldnt take a punishment for something I hadnt done and I hope our owners feel the same

...we set a precedent for doing so last time they screwed us over and used City as their own personal ATM.

Thst Swiss ramble is a bunch of shit with some graphs stapled to it, adds nothing and talks about nothing and assumes our guilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.