UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe not a fan but I think he is genuinely pro City in this contest. He also has contacts inside UEFA which no doubt need to be taken into account as the end game approaches.
Maybe it's just a consequence of the almost constant negative press we seem to attract, that anything approaching neutrality appears pro City?

Maybe not a fan but I think he is genuinely pro City in this contest. He also has contacts inside UEFA which no doubt need to be taken into account as the end game approaches.

I recall PB mentioning his inside UEFA contacts. I know PB was in contact with him about the toolkit and they were in agreement.

He was also on the case about wages when when some staff transferred to CFG reducing wages. Our red friends accused us of cheating whilst he simply stated it was a perfectly normal business practice as had also been argued by PB at the time. He mention it again in his thread today:

"That said, there has clearly been some “creative accounting” at MCFC who transferred some staff to City Football Group, reducing wages from £233m in 2013 to £205m in 2014. This is a perfectly normal business practice, but rare in the world of football.In any case, it looks like City Football Group then charge the club for services provided, which partly explains the large increase in #MCFC external charges from £42m in 2013 to £59m in 2014 (up to £98m in 2019).

But they should have because it's in the PL's own charter:

"We will ensure that our clubs behave with the upmost good faith and honesty to each other"

https://www.premierleague.com/about

"Any serious breach of the Rule Book results in an independent three-person tribunal sitting to hear the case, ascertain guilt and set the punishment, which can range from fines to points deductions and, in extreme cases, expulsion from the competition (this has never happened in the history of the Premier League)."
Amazing, in the light of that, that they showed no interest in enforcing their own rule. Perhaps hacking another club is not considered serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.