UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to cause a pile-on. City blogger is a bit of a vainglorious twit but he doesn't deserve that. Just thought people would be interested in the reason for Rab's disappearance.

I have no beef with anyone. And no one is responsible for me leaving twitter, that's my decision. Now not a time for any arguements or issues between blues.

I don't see myself being away for ever but right now the negativity of it all makes me question what I do and how it affects my mind. I am and always have been a voice in the crowd and there are many amazing voices out there. #CTID :)

I have no beef with anyone. And no one is responsible for me leaving twitter, that's my decision. Now not a time for any arguements or issues between blues.

I don't see myself being away for ever but right now the negativity of it all makes me question what I do and how it affects my mind. I am and always have been a voice in the crowd and there are many amazing voices out there. #CTID :)
Thanks for your response Rabin and the old adage "don`t let the bastards grind you down" springs to mind.However I think you`re fairly well thick skinned mate.Keep giving it to `em and you have the full backing of your fellow Blue Mooners.

Possibly but I still maintain as do others that the PR dept is poor.

We, as supporters, do have to couch come of the harsher criticism?

I can tell you they are no worse than many football PR departments in some respects. It's personal to us as we do exist in the City vacuum.

United's is horrific.

good to see u here rabin.

Come back soon and say hello to Simon Jordan next time you're on Twitter. Enjoyed your dismantling of those toxic anti-City twats.

Geez so many typos :)

We, as supporters, do have to couch come of the harsher criticism?

I can tell you they are no worse than many football PR departments in some respects. It's personal to us as we do exist in the City vacuum.

United's is horrific.
I remember being asked to pay £4 for a burger at Watford in the early 1980’s; when I advised them of my thoughts on burger economics I was told they were a fiver at Luton. I seem to remember that didn’t make Watford’s price right, just Lutons even wringer

I think the hatred towards City and us fans perhaps took us by surprise, it did me. I know we arent liked but I thought the press/media are a fucking disgrace. For my own state of mind I stopped looking or reading or listening to any news etc from about thursday last week, it was getting to depressing for me. This and mcfc website are my go to places now
CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.