League Cup final tickets

Level 5 haven’t received any tickets yet either.

Me too. It's quite common now for gig tickets to be sent out in the few days prior, but this is the latest I've known for Wembley. Will call City if not in tomorrow's post :-/
Whilst here, due to my lad being sent to sunnier climes, I may have a spare on the front row of level 5 (if it arrives!). £70 (cost £90) would have to meet at Wembley and you'd be sat next to me (hence £20 reduction). Will know for sure on Friday.

Screenshot-20200225-213217-Chrome.jpg

Under 700 left now, they're slowly disappearing. Come friday evening, there won't be too many left.

Me too. It's quite common now for gig tickets to be sent out in the few days prior, but this is the latest I've known for Wembley. Will call City if not in tomorrow's post :-/
Whilst here, due to my lad being sent to sunnier climes, I may have a spare on the front row of level 5 (if it arrives!). £70 (cost £90) would have to meet at Wembley and you'd be sat next to me (hence £20 reduction). Will know for sure on Friday.
Same here. Bough at 12"0clock on the first day of sale! Seems ages ago !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.