League Cup final tickets

My two in block 516 arrived just now, Brucie Bonus Sheff Weds tickets arrived as well ! Why do City do this to me !!
Because our ticketing process is appalling. When you buy a train ticket it arrives next day and the same is mostly the case with Amazon, Ebay etc etc. Mine has still not arrived though I purchased on the first day of sales. As a club we treat our customers like shit. And before anyone makes a false comparison about queueing from dawn for play-off final tickets I would stress that it is now 2020 and we are one of the biggest sports organisations in the world.
As usual there has been no communication about timelines for receiving tickets etc to our customers. Nothing by email, nothing on social media, apart from the original ticketing criteria. I notice that the Villa website has carried regular updates on number of tickets sold etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.