Real Madrid (A) - CL R16 Post Match thread

You DO realise that Sky don't have the rights to televise EL or CL games?
Slightly off topic but Sky’s Head of Boxing Adam Smith said on interview that they would be reporting the Tyson/Wilder fight heavily despite it being on another network.
Seems the same doesn’t apply with football particularly when their red and white darlings aren’t involved.

I actually thought at the time that Given was a better keeper although small but was replaced because Hart was English and wasn’t prepared to wait and was rocking the boat.

Don’t think either would be able to play Pep’s game but Given hadn’t done anything wrong at that time.
Given was better IMO

Imagine if that was livarpool or the rags going to Madrid and doing that. We won 2-1 but could quite easily of been. 4/5-1. I know we won’t get the credit we deserve, but that was brilliant it really was.

Just had a peak at the Gonadian thread, I don’t contribute since that twat Jamie Jackson banned me, anyway it’s odd, with most City fans banished or having walked away it’s literally all Liverpool fans delighted that City have beaten their nemesis from two years ago, not an FFP in sight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.