Real Madrid (A) - CL R16 Post Match thread

He gets a lot of stick on BM and in general me included. However big credit to gundogan, I thought he was brilliant tonight. I don’t remember him having many better games for city.

He was class, sheer class tonight. MOTM just behind Gabby

Top class performance.

Slightly annoyed we didn't get another as we thoroughly deserved it, greedy I know!

Shoutout's to KDB, Walker and Jesus who were top. Also, referee was one of the best City have had in a long time.

I love city for 40 feckin years(im 50),my son loves City my daughter loves City...fuck uefa

I think their should be a topic called 'Apologise to Pep'. I'd be in it for no Aguero and Fernandinho!

What a performance! We all know Gabby is capable of that performance. He wont be as good a goalscorer as Sergio but boy does he put in a shift! His movement is incredible. So many top performers especially KDB (Best player in world football)...But Raheem Sterling take a bow...He was sensational. Well done referee too he was brilliant all fans ask for is a fair referee good on him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.