Penalty Taker

Who should take penalties if Haaland is not on the pitch?

• Total voters
funny+animated+pictures+animals+%2816%29.gif

Guardiola on FINALLY scoring a penalty: "Definitely (a relief)! Kevin (De Bruyne) was practising. I said no doubts, shoot, go. A penalty under pressure isn’t easy. Finally after losing four penalties in a row it’s good for us in this event.

And there i was wishing we'd have goal kick instead. Maybe, we've finally found someone who can score from 12 yards.

well done kdb, took a pen how it should be...

now gabby learn and get back to taking pens how you once did.

I think it was handy that Courtouis wouldn't have any previous knowledge of KDB's penalties because he has not been taking them. We need to make sure we are practicing them regularly in different directions to keep the goalkeepers guessing. You would imagine our future cup rivals would be looking for patterns to give them an advantage?

He didn't scuff it in. He waited for Courtois to make his move to his left and planted it in the other corner. He should be our permanent pen taker now
No. Not a clean strike. Watch the close up from behind the ball.

I suppose he had to take one eventually. I know he missed the only one he took previously but maybe he has the confidence now to keep taking them. When we are in penalty shoot outs we do well. Don't know why we are so poor in a match.

I wish a journalist would ask Pep why Kevin didn't take the penalties, or a penalty. I can't believe he wasn't good at them; he took them for Belgium when Hazard wasn't on the pitch. How he strikes the ball is fantastic. I do wonder why his name didn't even come up, at least, no journalist asked about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.